Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I've been up to this week.

This week I have been very busy helping my mother-in-law move into her new apartment. We did go thrift shopping monday to find a few pieces of furniture that she left behind from the move. We had a really great time! I found her a sewing machine table and with a little TLC it will look great. I will be keeping my eyes open for another little table like this one to use as a night table for myself. LOL!I did mange to finish a really cute pair of wire wrapped butterfly earrings this week and found the time to sit behind the torch and make a few lampwork beads. I hope to get my beads cleaned up today and take pictures of them as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you did lampwork... did I? (Terrible memory)

    I need to go check out your shop!

    Laura B

    ReplyDelete